7 January 2013

Time for Change

Well it has been such a long time since I have written a blog and how I have missed it!

Since it is a new year I have decided to start posting again.

I am sorry to my readers for not posting sooner, but I became really busy with my business and events in 2012.

I am really looking forward to 2013!

So I have started this exercise, fitness and healthy eating regime. I am determined to drop 10 kilos in the next 10 weeks.

I will be updating my progress on The Secret Life of Angel on a daily basis. You can follow my progress and eating and exercise plan.

I want to wish everyone a very happy and successful year in the 013.

Every year I create a motto for the year! I really think 2013 should be the year of CHANGE! This is the year to make a difference. There is so much inequality in the world on so many levels. I feel we all need to do our little bit to see change! So this year work on bettering yourself.  Do your little bit to help others.  Engage in projects which are not so much self indulgent, but rather self rewarding. You will feel amazing if you have helped another person. Make small changes in your own life and aim to be the best person you can be.  I will be doing the same! 

My motto for 2013 is simply "It's time for change".

All the very best with whatever it is you set out to achieve this year! 

Luv Angel 
x



1 comment:

  1. Exactly, It is a fabulous nice and effective website. I like your website surely. Thank's for published this website. For more informastion about Michael Lyons Eli Lilly to visit Michael Lyons Eli Lilly Michael Lyons Eli Lilly is a native of New York City with professional experiences in journalism, advertising, sales, and marketing. He is currently a Marketing Director in Thailand for Eli Lilly & Company. Michael earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He has also been awarded as a leader in his community by the City of Indianapolis, Indiana.

    ReplyDelete