15 January 2013

Day 9 Healthy Living Plan


It's Day 9 of my healthy living plan and I am loving eating well. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and unfortunately, I cannot do much vigorous exercise at this point. In too much pain at the moment. He pressed his finger so hard into my groin and touched a nerve tears were rolling down my cheeks.

It is a good thing my trainer said I can still get abs! I can't wait to start training properly.

Food

Breakfast: Watered down oats served with cinnamon and sugar (pre-mixed into the oats)  + 1 Skim Cappuccino

Snack: 1 Green Apple
             
Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with steamed veggies (left overs)

Snack: Seeds and nuts

Dinner: Spicy beef and veggie stir fry cooked with coriander, chilli & garlic.

Snack:
 1 piece of Cadbury Twirl

Naughties: 2 x no fat snacks

Exercise: Nil (too much pain)

I drank water all day and lemon and water at the end of the day

"Abs are made in the kitchen".

Angel 
x

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment