11 January 2013

Day 5 - Healthy Living Plan

Day 5 of my healthy living plan and I started the day off good went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the treadmill and some weights.

I ate really well today, but I was naughty it was soooo hot I ended up having a few drinks! But 
just the recommended drinks my trainer Olga from Rapid Personal Training advised me to drink if I was to have a drink!  

Food:

Breakfast: Carmens Muesli with a dash of no fat milk, seeds and nuts, 1 x Skim Cappuccino + 1 sugar

Snack: 1 Red Apple
             
Lunch: Tomato & Onion Tuna served with Brown Rice

Snack: Very small piece of grilled chicken and steamed veggies

Dinner: Lime, Chilli & Mint Chicken skewers served  
Tzatziki & an Avocado & Mango salad 

Snack:
 Organic Popcorn

Naughties: 5 x Vodka & Tonic Water


Exercise:


20 minute fast walk on the treadmill, minimal weights at the gym

I drank water all day.

“The greatest wealth is Health.”  ~Unknown 


Angel 
x


Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment