9 January 2013

Day 3 - Healthy Living

Today is day 3 of my healthy living plan and I had my introduction Personal Training session today and my trainer Kris Cochrane from Rapid Personal Training says my goals are good because they are very specific and achievable! I am excited now.

Although, I had my first weigh in and could not believe I way 59 kilos the heaviest I have ever been in my life. 

So here is to healthy eating and changing my lifestyle!

Food:

Breakfast: Carmens Muesli with no fat yoghurt, dash of milk, dash of honey, passionfruit & berries & I x Skim Cappuccino

Snack: Seeds and nuts
             
Lunch: 1 x wholemeal beef wrap with salad and fresh coriander

Snack: 1 x small nectarine

Dinner: 2 x Skinless Grilled home cooked Portguese Chicken Legs served with steamed veggies


Snack:
 Seeds and Nuts


Naughties: 2 x No fat snakes





Exercise:
40 minute Zumba session at home

I drank water and hot water with lemon all day.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself." - Eubie Blake (on his 100th birthday)

Angel 
x

Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment