8 January 2013

Day 2 - Healthy Living

So I am onto day 2 of my healthy living plan. I am enjoying eating well and getting some exercise in.

So here is how today panned out:

Food:


Breakfast: Carmens Muesli with no fat yoghurt, dash of milk, dash of honey & passionfruit
I x Skim Cappuccino

Snack: 1 handful of grapes
             4 small lychees


Lunch: 1 tuna & salad wholemeal wrap - tomato chilli tuna, lettuce, cucumber, tomato & coriander
Snack: 1 x small peach

Dinner: Left over s
teamed veggies served with beef cooked in onion, tomatoes, chilli, garlic & coriander

Snack:
 Seeds & Nuts


Naughties: 1 x Red frog, 2 x No fat snakes



Exercise:
Leg & stomach exercises in the swimming pool

It was way too hot to exercise outdoors today in Sydney and tomorrow I start my sessions with my personal trainer.

I drank water all day and hot water with lemon.

I am feeling a little lighter.

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food" - Hippocrates

Angel 
x


Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment