8 April 2012

Monday Product Review - Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance


Following last weeks review of Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner .  Today I will be reviewing .Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance.

Ladies and Metro Gents, it is really important that we take care of our skin, especially our face, so after we CLEANSE every day, we must TONE & then MOISTURISE.

As mentioned, I have very dry skin, so I have chosen products from Dermalogica to match my skin type.

I have tried many face creams and moisturisers over the years and find that none have the same long term effects as
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance

Here's my review:

Dermalogica
Intensive
Moisture Balance
THE TEXTURE: Thick, Creamy, Smooth

KEY INGREDIENTS: 
►Water/Aqua, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lactamide MEA, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica ExtractEchinacea Purpurea Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool

It claims to do this: A phytonutrient moisturiser that combats dry skin and reduce the signs of premature aging


On my skin, It actually does this: Nourishes, moisturises, takes away the dryness and leaves my skin feeling smooth

RECOMMENDATION:  After I have used the Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution I spray the Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner on my face, then I moisturise with Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance and it makes my skin feel completely re-nourished and very smooth.

RATING: ★★

THE PRICE: 100ml / $60.00 online

You only need to apply a little bit of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance and the 100ml lasts quite a while.

It is also good to apply a daily scrub along with your cleanser, toner and moisturiser.

Stay tuned for that review, next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment