16 April 2012

Monday Product Review - Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Following last weeks product review of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance. Today I will be reviewing Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant.
Ladies and Metro Gents, it is really important that we take care of our skin, especially our face, so after we CLEANSE every day, we must TONE & then MOISTURISE.

It is also helpful to EXFOLIATE on a regular basis. Thankfully, I have found an exfoliant which you can use on a daily basis.

As mentioned, I have very dry skin, so I have chosen products from Dermalogica to match my skin type.

Here's my review:


Dermalogica
Daily Micro Foliant
THE TEXTURE: Powdery at first, then when mixed with water it becomes pasty, when applied to the skin you can feel the granules.

KEY INGREDIENTS: 
► 
Papain, Salicylic Acid, Rice enzymes, Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice, Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal 

It claims to do this: Rice-based enzyme powder microfoliates dulling debris and leaves skin noticeably smoother and brighter. 


On my skin, It actually does this: Removes any blemishes and leaves my feeling clean, fresh, smooth and balanced.

RECOMMENDATION:  After I have used the Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution, I use the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, everyday.  I then spray the Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner on my face and then I moisturise with Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance. If you have dry skin I highly recommend this combination of products.  

The Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant just helps balance out the skin.

It is a little pricey but it lasts long and is worth it.


RATING: ★★

THE PRICE: 75g / $83.50 online

Next week a little something for ageing skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment