Here is my second secret - Well for the very first time ever I am going to reveal that I actually have a Celebrity Crush!
Being in the Entertainment Industry and mostly the Sydney Urban Music scene I have had the opportunity to meet ALOT of Celebrities and people of interest!
I have managed an artist MIKE CHAMPION for an extended period of time.
I have arranged parties & events, booked artists and promoted some great nights in Sydney and as a result I have met alot of amazing people:
2007 - Angel booked Chris Brown's DJ BABEY DREW to play a local club had to pick up Chris Breezy Brown and bring him down to party with us!
|ANGEL & CHRIS BROWN|
Angel hosted dinner event at a restaraunt I was running for Wanya Morris, Nate Morris, Shawn Stockman of BOYS II MEN & KC & JO JO
|WANYA MORRIS FROM BOY II MEN & ANGEL|
|NATE MORRIS FROM BOY II MEN & ANGEL|
|SHAWN STOCKMAN |
FROM BOY II MEN & ANGEL
|112 & HORACE BROWN|
|KC HAILEY & ANGEL|
|JO JO HAILEY, ANGELS MUM & ANGEL|
Angel hosted a dinner for R & B group 112 & her favourite brother from another mother Horace Brown.
2007 Interviewed my girl Renee Neufville formerly of the group ZHANE, and toured her in 2009
|RENEE NEUFVILLE FROM ZHANE & ANGEL|
|MY FRIEND OF 16 YEARS |
Anthony Mundine, has been my friend of 16 years, stay tuned for my EXCLUSIVE interview with him.
BUT normally, I am not phased really, because we are all equal, we are all human beings.
But for the very first time EVER! I actually have a crush on a modern day CELEBRITY who I have crossed paths with on several occasions.
Series of encounters:
Series of encounters:
I first met him at one of my promoter friends parties on his first trip to Australia!
|FERGIE FERG was also at the party :)|
Then I was dancing one day at IVY in #SYDNEY a couple of years later and there he was! He was here filming a movie.
Then he RODE a bike to see me at work the next day!
Then I was in Melbourne a couple of years later and caught another of his concerts & saw him DJ at the AFTER PARTY! We said HELLO! :)
Every time, he has been here I have been dating someone else! I believe in LOYALTY!
This time I'm actually single, I sent him a text, he didn't respond. He's busy I get it
I'm just a girl with a curl! But I honestly have a crush on him.
Mainly for the following reasons:
- 1. He rode his bike to see me, he got lost and still came
- 2. Then he came to 2 or 3 clubs to see me
- 3. He is really sweet, a gentleman, he's shy, he's SUPER stylish
- 4. He is SUPER talented! Like I mean SUPER he plays the DRUMS, he is a DJ, he RAPS, he PRODUCES, he plays the KEYS, he is his OWN BRAND AMBASSADOR, he is INNOVATIVE, he is a FUTURISTIC consultant, he sees the future, he is the future
- 5. He has a GOOD & POSITIVE message which he is slowly spreading through subliminal messages - it's all about the LOVE
- 6. He is a LOVER not a fighter - always positive never negative
- 7. He DID NOT want to go mainstream, but he is using his mainstream success to deliver his message and speak about what is real and what needs REAL attention
- 8. He has stayed TRUE to his ART
- 9. He helps others
- 10. He LOVES his mother
In this day and age it is hard to find MEN or A single MAN who is interesting, intriguing, intelligent, driven, talented, sensitive, shy, who does what he does with his heart and who WILL make a difference!
He has a special kind of POWER! WILL POWER!
I am too shy to actually say his name... I've leave it up to your IMAGINATION! There are heaps of clues.
I am honestly revealing waaayyyyyyy too much... But I wanted him to know that I have a crush! It's JUST a crush... "I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU!" :))
Maybe we can have a dance one day & actually go out to dinner, as you suggested all those years ago! :))